Health & Safety Representative
Our Health and Safety Representative Training is for employers that have 5 or more employees and less than 20. It is designed to provide participants with the knowledge, duties and powers according to the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Understanding the rights and responsibilities in the Act
- Duties of the Health and Safety Representative
- Powers of the Health and Safety Representative
- Recognizing and accessing hazards in the workplace
- Recommending controls, at the source, along the path, and at the worker
Health & Safety Representative $95.00 (4-6 hours)