This course is designed to help workers, supervisors and workplaces establish and implement a safe work procedure to unwanted electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, kinetic and potential energy sources that cause injury or death in the workplace.
- Hazards involved with improper lockout tag out procedures
- Rights and responsibilities of all workplace parties according to the Act
- The 6-step process to lockout tag out
- Understanding energy sources
- Implementing policies and procedures
- Preparing an action plan
- Recognize, assess and control of all parties to related hazards